Modern wire harness systems and exclusive vehicle interiors: The name DRÄXLMAIER stands for automotive innovations – products that enhance your driving experience. Every day, approximately 70.000 associates around the world cooperate to contribute their knowledge, skills and automotive passion toward this goal. Individuals, who like to take on responsibilities, use their creativity and contribute their ideas toward the common success. Individuals like you!
- Supervision all Quality activity and Quality staff operation at the plant.
- Conduct Quality Leaders and Inspectors assignment planning and task, while making sure Quality KPI achieved.
- Conduct shift and operations planning include overtime if necessary.
- Able to instruct, motivate and evaluate of subordinates and take disciplinary action as seen necessary.
- Responsible for the Internal PPM. Conduct meeting with Production to find the root cause and come out with actions in a team.
- Rearrange work processes and work equipment in case of interruptions and bottlenecks. Include monitoring of rework processes.
- Able to make necessary arrangement for the first harness release and Product audit to be effective and within given time according to plan.
- Involve in continuous improvement ideas and process improvement with team.
- Support the implementation of engineering changes, production trials and model change.
- Ensure all external and internal standard are followed within the area of responsibility job scope.
- Provide and revise document concern with inspection process. (etc: Inspection Plan)
- Take lead to communication and follow up quality issue with functional team by daily and weekly meeting.
- Monitor and keep the order and cleanliness of the productive area (6S).
- Manage training activity and evaluation qualification of Quality staff.
- Assure sufficient Quality staff to support all production lines to fulfill all job requirements.
- Manage non-conformance product for Wire Harness and co-operate with other department for rework or scrap process.
- Record, monitor and ensure the Cost of Quality data is accurate and meet the goal.
- Daily report for manpower available , performance and any problem arise.
- Implement safety, health and environmental protection regulations as part of legislation
- University degree in engineering or related subject
- Working experience in engineering or quality in automotive industry
- minimum 3 years of working experience
- Fluent communication in English and Malay
- Investigation skill / Problem Solving Skill
- Leadership, presentation and negotiation skills